Apple’s latest subscription service, Apple One, is now here for everyone. If you’ve had your eye on the Apple Arcade and have been waiting to pull the trigger, now’s a better than than ever! With Apple One, not only do you get access to Apple Arcade, you’ll also be subscribed to Apple Music, Apple TV+, and at least 50GB of iCloud storage.
With Apple Arcade, you’ll receive access to over a hundred games (some exclusive only to the platform) with titles like South of the Circle, Sonic Racing, LEGO Brawls and more to come in the future. The best part about these games – they are ad-free, have no in-app purchases, and are playable offline (for non-multiplayer titles).
If games aren’t what you want, there’s plenty of entertainment to be had on Apple TV+, the home of original Apple shows; Apple Music, which gives you access to over 70 million songs; and iCloud means you’ll never have to worry about running out of storage space on your Apple devices anymore.
Pricing and availability:
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for RM 19.90 per month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for RM 33.90 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Starting this fall, the Apple One Individual and Family plans will be available in over 100 countries and regions. The Premier plan will be available in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US, where Apple News+ is available, and Apple Fitness+ will join later this year.
- Once subscribed, customers can enjoy the services included with Apple One on any platform where the services are available.
- The Apple One Individual plan offers a savings of over RM 38 per month, while the Family plan offers a savings of over RM 40 per month. Savings based on standard monthly pricing.
If you’re interested in signing up, head over to the Apple website for more details.