Apple announces AirPods Max - the larger brother of the AirPods Pro
If you own a pair of AirPods and wished that they came in regular a wireless headphone form factor, you're in luck! The Cupertino-based company today announced the next model in their AirPods series, the AirPods Max.
Featuring a sleek, metallic, and classy design, the AirPods Max brings all the features of the AirPods to an all-new design. This means you'll get your Adaptive EQ, Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode and spatial audio. The earcups mean that you'll get new acoustics through its breathable knit mesh canopy, and the memory foam will ensure an effective seal that is said to be immersive yet comfortable.
With up to 20 hours of high-fidelity audio, talk time or movie playback with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled, these headphones are suitable for all-day use - great for long flights or when you're on the go for the whole day. When not in use, they flatten out to be easily transportable via a specially designed Smart Case which is said to preserve charge.
Like most good things, they won't come cheap, but if you're looking for headphones to pair with your iPhone - you can't go wrong.
Pricing and Availability
- AirPods Max are available to order soon for RM2,399 from apple.com/my and in the Apple Store® app.
- AirPods Max require Apple devices running iOS 14.3 or later, iPadOS® 14.3 or later, macOS® Big Sur 11.1 or later, watchOS® 7.2 or later, or tvOS® 14.3 or later.
- AirPods start at RM699 and AirPods Pro are available for RM1,099.
- Customers can add personal engraving to AirPods Max, AirPods Pro, and AirPods for free on apple.com/my and the Apple Store app.
- Customers are able to find the same great shopping and support services at apple.com/my/shop, and in the Apple Store app.