Celebrate Free Fire MAX Global Launch with Stream Geng
We all know that Free Fire is one of the least demanding mobile games out there but if you compare its graphics to other shooters, it's definitely lacking in some departments. Garena addressed this issue by releasing a different version called Free Fire MAX - the same game but with enhanced visuals and audio. If you have a high-end phone, MAX allowed you to take full advantage of its hardware to experience the game in a whole new light. However, the game was limited to certain parts of the world previously, until today. As of now, Free Fire MAX can now be downloaded by anyone globally! For those of you who have been looking for an upgrade to the original Free Fire, look no further.
- Graphically enhanced maps
- Effects across water bodies, safezones, and natural surroundings
- Berumuda MAX featuring a redesigned Clocktower and Factory area
- Improved visuals and audio
- Smoother running, jumping, crawling animations
- Special animations for consuming mushrooms and parachuting
- Reloading weapon animation reworked with refreshed sound effects
- Tracer and bullet hole effects added (for the player's own perspective only, no special advantage for Free Fire MAX players)
- a Free Fire MAX-exclusive feature that allows players to create their own custom maps to play with friends
Sounds like a significant upgrade for those of you with phones or tablets that can handle the steeper requirements, and with Firelink, there's no reason not to! Firelink is Free Fire's in-house technology, which enables complete interoperability between Free Fire MAX and Free Fire. With Firelink, you can sync all account data between both games, so you can maintain your account and progress regardless of which version you play. It also allows you to play with and against people on either version of the game, so there's no fragmentation of the player base.
To celebrate the global launch of Free Fire MAX, Garena will be hosting stream parties featuring some of your favourite Free Fire streamers, who will be checking out the new features of the game. Streams will go live on their Facebook pages on 29 and 30 September, from 9 AM - 12 AM.