eGG Network Is Hiring Esports/Gaming Talent Handlers
eGG Network, SEA’s biggest esports channel, is currently looking for talent handlers for our Facebook Gaming department. If you think you have what it takes to manage Facebook Gaming Creators, monitor, and help them out with their issues, read on.
Esports/Gaming Talent Handler
- Monitor content creators/talents’ live streams daily and prepare reports of research and findings of Gaming creators’ performance.
- Attend to content creators/talents’ day-to-day issues and follow up with both Facebook Team and content creators/talents until the issue is solved.
- Submitting weekly reports covering talent performance, program update and feedback from content creators to Talent Manager.
- Managing Facebook’s ad-hoc product logistics for content creators.
- To work with the team in execution of Facebook Gaming related projects, in-house projects & branded deals.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Marketing, PR, Events or Esports/Gaming industry.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, Professional Certificate or equivalent.
- Mature, diligent, and able to provide commitment in meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful with great interpersonal and communication skills, with an outgoing personality.
- Highly motivated and driven team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Positive outlook.
- Proficiency in both English and Malay.
Think you have what it takes? Shoot us your CV at email@example.com to apply!