How to join Free Fire Malaysia Championship 2021 and battle for US$50,000 prize pool
A chance to win a huge wad of cash and elevate your status as a professional Free Fire player? The Free Fire Malaysia Championship (FFMC 2021) lets you do just that, and it's open to anyone who's at least Level 20 and ranked Gold in Garena's mobile battle royale. Plus, it's super easy to sign up your team - the entire registration takes place in the Free Fire game.
In case you're not sure what's the step-by-step process like to join FFMC 2021, we've got you covered, fellow Survivor:
Signing up your team
1. Click on the FFMC 2021 tab (red flag with a trophy in the center) in the top right of your lobby.
2. Click on the FFMC 2021 card to sign up for the Qualifiers.
3. Click "Create Squad" in the bottom right.
4. Click "Create", next to "Join".
5. Fill up all the required information. This will be your team's designated contact person, so be sure to you or them are within contact at all times, lest you want to be disqualified from FFMC 2021.
6. Click "Apply/Invite" to form your squad.
7. Click "Invitation" to add your team members.
Joining your team
If you are the one looking to join your friend's squad (which means Steps 4 to 7 won't apply to you), follow these steps:
1. Click "Join" when you're in this FFMC 2021 page.
2. Search for your friend's squad.
Time to battle
Once you're done with the above, all that's left is to battle!
1. Simply press "Start Game" to begin matchmaking with other participating teams. Beware that this phase will only be available during the Qualifiers, from 4 - 6 June at 1PM - 6PM (GMT +8) daily.
2. When in the lobby, invite your squad members before you start matchmaking. Make sure they've already joined your squad beforehand.
3. Click "Start" in the bottom right and you're ready to dive into battle.
Remember, only the top 48 teams will advance to the Qualifier Finals, so don't hold back!
Also, be a good sport and not leave the game mid-way, because it will result in a 3-point deduction for your team.