Registration Now Open for the Viper Niza Motul 12 Hours Race!
There's no shorting of online sim racing tournaments these days due to the pandemic and it looks like the trend isn't going away soon. Adrenaline Impact and Vertex Esports have just announced the launch of another iRacing tournament - the Viper Niza Motul 12 Hours Race. A little different from other tournaments in the past due to the fact that it's going to be an endurance-based one. Yes, that's right - the 12 Hours in the race name isn't there just for show!
It's not often we get such races, so this should be an interesting one to take part in - assuming you have the stamina to do so. The Viper Niza Motul 12 Hours Race is open to 16 Asian countries in the region and features an RM10,000 prize pool as an incentive to compete. With only 60 team spots available, interested racers better sign up fast! Take note that there's a USD 30 fee for signing up (~RM 124).
- The Event will be a 12 hours endurance race located in Spa Francorchamps, Belgium.
- Track time will be late afternoon and in dry conditions with an average temperature of 26c.
- Participants will be using the following cars with open setup, unlimited tyres & fuel:
- GT3 - Porsche 911 GT3R / BMW M4 GT3 / Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo / Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 / Mercedes AMG GT3
- GTE - Corvette C8R / Porsche 911 RSR / Ferrari 488 GTE
- Entries are limited by circuit capacity of 60 teams, determined on a first come, first serve basis.
- The grid will be set by a 30 minute qualifying session directly before the race.
- The race will utilize a rolling start procedure.
- 13th November 2021
- 10:30hrs - Server Opens (Practice)
- 11:30hrs - Broadcast Starts
- 11:30hrs - Qualifying (30 mins)
- 12:00hrs - Race (12 hours)
- 14th November 2021
- 00:00hrs - Provisional Results
- 00:00hrs - Protests Window Open (30 mins)
- 00:30hrs - Protests Review & Results Process
- 12:00hrs - Official Results Announcement
This event is brought to you by Adrenaline Impact and Vertex Esports along with Viper Niza and Motul as main sponsors and Bespoke Motorsports as the co-sponsor. While Galeri Kereta will act as a media partner churning out laps after laps of mega racing to its viewer base of 1mil+ viewers. And as usual MAM (Malaysian Association of Motorsports) will be providing stewarding to ensure the highest standards of racing - just like in real life.