Valorant: 1.08 patch notes, story behind Spline, and new EGO By Onetap weapon skins
We're already halfway through Act 2 of Valorant? Time does fly, indeed, and it's about time that a new update came to Riot Games' tactical shooter, as well as a slew of new weapon skins.
- Initial damage reduced to 15 with a .2 meter inner radius, falling off to 5 minimum damage.
- Once the satchel lands, it arms after .5 seconds, increasing it’s max damage to 50.
- Shooting the blast pack detonates it, dealing current damage amount.
- Satchel doesn't damage allies.
- Price reduced from 2500 to 2400.
- Rate of fire increased from 4.75 to 5.25 RPS (rounds per second).
- Weapon recovery improved from .35 after three bullets to .2925 after three bullets.
- Updated matchmaking queue for all modes to measure all recently played maps, so that you:
- Have a better chance of playing on a map you haven’t played recently.
- Are much less likely to play on the same map several games in a row.
The latest premium weapon skin to arrive on Valorant is EGO by OneTap. Inspired by real-world street fashion, the EGO weapon skin suits the needs of fashionable trendsetters, modern stylish gamers or just players who like their weapon skins speak for themselves. EGO by OneTap is available for Ghost, Stinger, Guardian, Vandal and Melee; they can be bought individually or in bundles, with the latter packing bonus items - one Player Card, one Spray and one Gun Buddy.
And lastly, the developers of Valorant divulged the stories behind how their software engineers and weapon artists work together to create premium weapon skins, including Spline, Avalanche and Nebula.
Stay tuned to eGG Network for more Valorant news.