Valorant: Shotguns and Sage nerfed, Match Remake and buffed Vandal with Patch 1.07
Sad reacts for Sage and Killjoy mains and shotgun enthusiasts, as they get majorly nerfed in Valorant 1.07. However, there's plenty of bright sides to the update as well, with various improvements made to Viper and Breach, as well as the introduction of the much-needed Match Remake feature.
- Heal reduced from 100 over 5 seconds to 60 over 5 seconds.
- Self heal reduced from 100 over 5 seconds to 60 over 10 seconds.
- Radius reduced by 30%.
- Buy cost reduced from 400 to 300.
- Fortifying Barrier: Wall forms at 400 HP, but fortifies to 800 HP after a 3 second delay.
- Briefly winds up before damage.
- DPS (damage per second) reduced from 60 to 40.
- Added visual effects make it easier to spot it on the ground.
- Slightly increased stealth audio range.
- Hidden from Sova’s Recon Bolt.
- More effectively shoots at enemy’s last known location.
- Can be placed during Buy Phase, even through spawn barriers.
- Toxic Screen goes up faster along its full length.
- Decay on all smoke abilities doesn't affect allies.
- The area of Viper’s Pit is now shown on her team’s minimap when deployed.
- Off-screen flashes now match behavior of other flashes in the game and apply a minimum amount of flash more aggressively.
- Charges increased from 2 to 3.
- Reduced wind-up time from 0.6 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Detonation delay between blasts decreased from 0.3 to 0.255.
- De-scopes players and prevents re-scoping
- When getting a shotgun headshot, the aimpunch will be lower than all the other weapons, which means your aim won't be staggered/recoiled as much when taking damage.
- Shooting an enemy more than 10 meters away will apply a different tagging value to them instead of the standard tagging.
- New tagging: 30% slow for .5s on a smooth curve going back to normal speed.
- First falloff range reduced from 9m to 7m
- Updated headshot multiplier from 3x to 2x (same as Judge and Bucky)
- Price increased from 1500 >>> 1600
- Increased firing rate from 9.25 to 9.75
- Increased damage from 39 to 40
- When a match begins with a 4v5 (as long as it's lopsided), you can now have the option to end the game you're in and queue for a new one.
- The remake call can be triggered at the start of the second round by typing /remake in chat.
- All connected players on the team that called the remake may vote to remake the game - all connected players MUST agree to remake the game.
- The remake vote will last for the duration of the buy phase, and will expire after.
- All voters don't receive XP or MMR (matchmaking rating) adjustments for the match. The match won't show up in match history, with disconnected players not part of the vote taking a full MMR loss for the game, and receive a leaver penalty the same as disconnecting from a full match.
For the full Valorant 1.07 patch notes, which detail hit registration improvements, Incognito Mode, and other fixes, check out the official website.