PUBG Mobile Celebrates 4th Anniversary with Mobile Exhibitions!
PUBG Mobile launched back on 9th February 2018 and what a wild ride it has been since then! From gaining a billion downloads to the launch of a professional esports league, and heaps of tie-ins with other famous properties, it looks like the game isn't going anywhere soon. To celebrate its fourth birthday, PUBG Mobile will be collaborating with Xiaomi on a special mobile tour all across Malaysia throughout the month of March.
These events will be held out of trucks parked in various venues in the country and will host fun activities such as 4v4 Team Death Match (with generous UC rewards), the chance to win limited edition game skins and exclusive PUBG Mobile 4th Anniversary masks through the Spin to Win activity.
The climax of the 4th Anniversary celebration will be held at Sunway Pyramid, Selangor with a lineup of events such as a reality show recording with popular local PUBG Mobile personalities, exhibition and games in partnership with Xiaomi Malaysia. Want a chance to win some of these prizes including a Redmi Note 11? Be sure to drop by the venues on the following dates:
- Kedah: 1-3 March 2022
- Star Parade Complex - 1 March 2022, 10am-6pm
- Amanjaya Mall - 2 March 2022, 10am-6pm
- Central Square - 3 March 2022, 10am-6pm
- Penang: 4-6 March 2022
- Pacific Mega Mall - 4 March 2022, 10am-6pm
- Prangin Mall - 5 March 2022, 10am-6pm
- Straits Quay - 6 March 2022, 10am-6pm
- Kuala Lumpur: 15-17 March 2022
- Cheras Leisure Mall: 15 March 2022, 12pm - 8pm
- The Curve: 16 March 2022, 12pm - 8pm
- Desa ParkCity: 17 March 2022, 12pm - 8pm
- Selangor: 18-20 March 2022
- Sunway Pyramid, Blue Entrance: 18-20 March 2022, 12pm - 8pm
Update (16 March 2022) - the dates for Kuala Lumpur and Selangor have been added.