While the PUBG Mobile has been mostly dominated by all-male squads, all-female teams like PPG have proven in the recent past that they have what it takes to hang with the boys as well. In a recent announcement, Team Arc Esports announced the debut of their female PUBG Mobile squad, Arcadia Dianne.
The squad’s line up consists of :
- Batrishia Hidayah Mohamed Yusoff “Batty” (captain)
- Nur Alya Syafiqah M Razif “Alyash”
- Nurul Arina Abdul Rahman “Wienuck”
- Nur Aliah Najwa Abu Kasim “Lieya”
- Fatin Athirah Fuzi “Tyara”
- Mohd Nasrullah Mohd Azhar “Mitchi” (coach)
Even though it was announced recently, the squad has already been playing for some time together, with their most notable accomplishments being:
- Top 11 of 128 teams in the National Youth Council Championship, Kelantan
- Top 4 of 65 teams in GG Ready Ladies
- Top 16 of the 20 teams in the Selangor Virtual Semi-Final
- Qualifying for the Ladies Scrim On The Go Semi-Final
Based on their promising scrim results, Arcadia Dianne looks to be a team full of potential. The announcement also mentioned that the squad are now officially sponsored by Captain Gadget, which will provide the girls with allowances and equipment to ensure they perform to their best capabilities. Will we see them qualify to the next season of PMPL-MY/SG? Only time will tell.