Fredo, Jumper, Kofmaster and H-Tail are all in the telecom’s great expansion.
Yoodo is expanding rapidly in the esports scene with its refreshed Yoodo Gank (PUBG Mobile) roster and a brand new fighting games team, Yoodo Flash Vision.
Firstly, Yoodo is bringing new firepower to the team by adding highly popular streamer – Fredo (Ahmad Fuad Razali). Also new to the team is 2019 PUBG Mobile National Championship (PMNC) winner and Most Valuable Player – Jumper (Muhamad Izzrudin Hashim).
The current Yoodo Gank consists of:
That’s not all, the telecom also partnered with the local esports team management organisation, Flash Vision (FV) Esports, to form Yoodo FV. The team will feature 10 Tekken 7 players and 6 Street Fighter V players.
The Yoodo FV Tekken 7 players are:
- Muhammad Zarif Aiman (ZABA)
- Abdul Rahim bin Abdul Shukor (Fate)
- Ahmad Tarmizi bin Mohamad Fozi (Koman)
- Abdul Manap (Shinato)
- Ahmad Zaharin bin Ahmad Muwarni (Arenz)
- Alan Chan Kai Lun (Catharsis)
- Vincent Heng Jia Yuh (VH)
- Lim Jit Liang (Bryanlolwut)
- Raja Kamarol bin Raja Hizad (Raja Ki-Charge)
- Muhammad Rozaidi (MADRUSH)
The Yoodo FV Street Fighter V players are:
- Max Ng Suk Sian (Kofmaster)
- Kenny Wong Kai Fong (H-Tail)
- Randy Foo (DublexCity)
- Mohamad Syafiq Jaffery (Exalmer)
- Muhammad Adam bin Mohd Roslan (SuperJunior)
- Mohd Rozaimie Bin Mohd Roslan (Ijaiyen)
Yoodo is also the official digital telco for the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League – Malaysia and Singapore (MPL-MY/SG) Season 5, which kicks off its Regular Season this weekend.